Attorney Gordon Fischer is presenting a free 2 hour CLE on Estate Planning & Charitable Giving on Thursday, August 25 from 6-8 p.m. in the Large Conference Room of the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce, 325 East Washington Street (downtown IC, at corner of Washington and Gilbert).
Pizza will be provided!
In this fast paced and interactive session, Gordon will present six different scenarios involving real life clients and their estate planning needs. Through use of these 6 case studies, Gordon will address:
· the basics facts everyone should know about estate planning
· Endow Iowa Tax Credit program
· charitable gift annuities
· charitable remainder trusts
· charitable lead trusts
· estate planning and charitable giving with retirement benefit plans
· estate planning and charitable giving with closed corporation stock and assets.
Attendees should be willing to fill out a survey about the CLE presentation.
To reserve your spot and so that Gordon orders enough pizzas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.